part 1: synj vs. horrid part 1: synj vs. horrid

I love it.

I have to say, Dan Paladin, You rock! I love your style of cartoons. I wish I was that good and overall all of your cartoons and games are excellent. One last thing though.. How do you do your cartoons? As in.. do you use tracing papaer to trace the same backgrounds and keep some things the same or is it that you're so good that you can keep everything looking accurate and the same?

StrapOnMicronomic StrapOnMicronomic

Great! Nice music.. NEED TO KNOW THE SONG!!

Well.. I have to say this is a pretty good animation you have here.. The person at the start looks a bit like Dan Paladin's style. WHAT IS THAT SONG?!? ITS GREAT!!!! Anyway I love the movie and the music. Nice one!

Stealth Attack Stealth Attack

That was great!

Well.. that was a great game! Although you should of put some health packs near the beginning or something as I got through the 34B door using a C4 and all I could do in the room was BLAM BLAM BLAM! with my gun, then of course I died due to the guy in the corner shot me three times and I had 30% health so as i said there should of been a health pack but anyway apart from that it was excellent for a first game! Well done!